University examination consists of continuous assessment, mid term examination and end term examination. The scheme of continuous assessment shall be designed according to needs of teaching-learning process in the course as approved by the faculty concerned and will be made known to the students at the beginning of every semester by the teacher concerned.
The promotion to the next semester is regulated in accordance with the university regulations. The students are strictly required to follow the conduct regulations framed by our Institute from time to time.
Every student shall maintain high standard of conduct, cleanliness and discipline in his / her room. No student shall play music at high volume, shout and scream or commit acts of misbehaviour with his/her fellow students. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited and would attract disciplinary action and the punishment including the expulsion from the university.
Admissions and Free Particulars
As per the rules & regulations laid down by the Convener, EAMCET(Admissions)
- Intermediate ( 10 +2) or its equivalent with Bi.P.C/M.P.C
- Qualified the entrance exam conducted by Board of Technical Education, A.P( For Degree through Diploma in Pharmacy).
Annual Fee Structure:
- For B.Pharmacy – Rs.31,000/- per year – Regular (EAMCET)
- NRI – Rs.95,000/- per year
- Lateral Entry – Rs.31,000/- per year